There are so many wonderful smoothies that I had to dedicate a page just to them. I typically am making enough for two servings here. You can half the recipe if you like for just one person.
I use a Vitamix and I recommend a High speed blender if your wanting something that can adequately blend up Kale, spinach, and dates/nuts really well. I had a Ninja when I started this health journey and I would get frustrated because I had chunks of dates or kale that it just couldn’t blend well.
Blueberry Vanilla Bean:
- 2 frozen bananas
- Cup-1/2 of almond milk or more depending on how thick you like it
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1-2 dates
- 1/2 scoop of sun warrior vanilla protein powder
- top with some chia seeds!
Peanut Butter Apple bomb
This smoothie is my absolute Favorite and My daughters. You can do so many different things to a smoothie with peanut butter in it because it masks the veggies very well. Here is how we like it. Its quick and Simple!
- 2 Frozen ripe Bananas
- Cup to Cup 1/2 of Almond milk or Cashew milk
- 1 Tbsp of peanut butter more or less depending on your liking ( I use organic PB)
- 1/4 cup of apple juice or a real apple You can blend it like that and its LOVELY! or…..
- You can add in Kale or spinach to Rev up the healthiness:)
Loco Coco Smoothie 🙂
This is a yummy smoothie I have made several times. Ingredients are super easy. Remember you can always add any green that you like as well and the ripe banana masks the taste. sometimes I add spinach or Spirulina powder to this smoothie and it is still really good!-
- 1 1/2 cups of Almond Milk, or nut milk of your choice
- 1-2 bananas frozen
- 1 tablespoon of raw cacao powder
- 1-2 medjool dates depending on how sweet you like it.
- 1/2 tbs of peanut butter. You can top with chia seeds.